Wednesday 6 August 2008

Bosch Rotak 40

Lawnmowers - can't stand them. First the problem that apart from a day or two after mowing your lawn never looks perfect (while mine doesn't), the second that getting my lawnmower out is such a pain.

It's a beast of a machine and I feel sure that if my house somehow spontaneously exploded amidst the wreckage my lawnmmower would survive. But it's still a pain and now it doesn't work because of a little rubber bulb all that metal and high craftmanship means it can't cut a single blade of grass !

But the good news for about 1/4 of the cost I bought a cheapish plastic lawnmower which weighs nothing and cuts the grass brilliantly,

Step up the Bosch rotak 40 - well worth a look.

And in fact it's so good I would have to say the one without the power lead is a worthwhile buy although it's a bit more expensive because of it's ermm ion battery power thing.

Bosch rotak 43

Welshgadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment