Saturday 9 August 2008

Bosch Rotak 43

Well risking being called Lawnmower man (do you remember that film - rather strange I thought!)

I found out my friend has the upgraded version of the Bosch Rotak 40 which I own the Bosch Rotak 43 .

So I thought I'd have a quick go to check - hmm this is definitely a sign of getting old - I should be borrowing money, drugs or women not lawnmowers !!!

No real surprises it's pretty much like my Bosch Rotak 40 but instead of a power lead it has two Lion batteries. apparently they last about 20 minutes each depending on the grass. It's quite a lot more money but not having to dance around a wire makes it way easier - you could mow a huge lawn with 20 minutes of battery power and you can pop the spare battery in when required.

I'm impressed quite a bit more money so I need to offload my rotak 40 first - my garage is beginning to look like a museum of grass cutting devices


Welshgadget

No comments:

Post a Comment