Monday 1 September 2008

Derek's Mastery Guide

Well that's a title that could mean anything. I guess it all depends on who Derek is and what he's a master of. Well I'll tell you

Derek's Mastery Guide


Anyone one who has the social, personal and work life hugely manipulated by that crack cocaine of a game name World of Warcraft might well have heard of Derek's Gold Mastery Guide. It is of course one of the many guides you can buy to help you earn gold in World of Warcraft. Now at my current rate of earning (tragically not unlike my real world experience) I should be able to afford all the gear I want in World of Warcraft shortly before my 60th birthday (by which time I would hopefully have escaped Azaroth for ever !!).

So I know I'm doing something wrong the fact that other people seem to have loads more gold than me demontrates that.

The phrase Derek's Mastery Guide I have heard is apparently the answer to my problems. Maybe this will solve my cash shortages at least in a virtual world :)

Well I can't say for sure it works yet but it's definately looking that way - my muppety gold making methods pale into insignificance compared to some of the methods in Derek's Mastery Guide (btw he has now given it a better title "Warcraft Riches" )

I'm actually making some gold now and there's a few methods mentioned which look very exciting !!

My missus has just told me to get a life again - I've already got one that's why I'm off to Azeroth armed with Derek's Mastery Guide ( it really does sound like some sort of BDSM guide to me though!)

If you want a look at a couple of other guides - there's some info here on two other good ones
World of Warcraft money

welshgadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment