Monday 15 September 2008

Best Lawn Mower - Bosch Rotak 43 ?

Well here we go again - what's the best lawn mower - my discussions in the pub are getting more and more pensioner-like every day ! I guess we're all of a certain age and anything vaguely electronically that we have to use counts as a gadget for gadget talk.

I was always told Hayter where the best lawn mower you could get - but that doesn't stop my extremely expensive one sitting in my garage being unable to start grrrr.

So I would have to say my Best Lawn Mower is the Bosch Rotak 40 a wonderful lawn mower which weighs nothing cuts the grass brilliantly and doesn't cost that much - of course if you had a bigger garden than me the cord could become a real pain.

So in that case you'd have to splash out on the wonderful Bosch Rotak 43 . It's exactly like my Bosch Rotak 40 apart from using a lithium battery which means it doesn't need a power cable - cuts brilliantly for a rotary mower and a spare battery is included to give you enough time to cut all but the biggest lawn in one go.

So there you have it forget all the super expensive lawnmowers - if you live in an ordinary house with an ordinary garden buy one of the Bosch Rotaks - get the Rotak 43 if you're feeling flush and the Bosch Rotak 40 if you don't mind the power cord and would rather spend the cash on something more fun.
As for our pub argument they wouldn't listen - the prize for the best lawn mower goes to a 'goat'.

welshgadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment