Saturday 4 October 2008

LG M198WA - great bedroom or kids TV


I don't know if you've ever found it a problem - my kids want have so many electronic gadgets to connect to a display but no room for multiple screens. Nowadays lots of the latest monitors have TV tuners built in - so it can run as a computer/Playstation/Xbox monitor and a TV all in the same device - they can be expensive but not so the LG M198WA.

Here's some reviews from the internet


" i have now bought a total of three. that tells you how good they are, ......... great package of connections on the back, if you need to connect something, it will have the plug on the back!. A1 item, and Amazon is the best value by far on this! "

"Ordered the LG M198WA I wanted an LCD TV for the kitchen. Delivered within two days - great! Picture quality is excellent. NICAM Sound is good for a small TV"


I bought a LG M198WA for my youngest son so he could play games and watch DVDs in his bedroom. This TV was about the best value I could find with a decent manufacturer.

It seems to be an excellent buy from a quality electronics manufacturer - it has plenty of connector types (for a full list - click Technical features in Amazon specifications) which will allow you to plug most devices into the back (but remember it doesn't have a HDMI input)

Overall the LG M198WA is a bit of a bargain - its 19" TV/Monitor for about the price of a standard monitor. The display is excellent and the picture crisp and clear - the sound is perhaps a little tinny but it's perfectly acceptable to me.

The cheapest option I found for the LG M198WA was with Amazon.

I'd recommend this TV to anyone who's looking for a reasonably priced bedroom/kids TV it's well made and very watchable - I got mine for about £150 here - LG M198WA

No comments:

Post a Comment