Tuesday 8 July 2008

GHD Hair Straightener MK4

"Why don't you write about this hair straightener" asks  my missus.   Errmm because I've got straight hair and can barely spell hair straightener !  But apparently it's fantastic and has brought more joy to my curly haired missus than I could ever do - hmmmmm.

This is it GHD MK 4 Hair Straightener  and apparently it's the ermm dogs whotsits as far as this sort of thing is concerned !

Although I vaguely remember them being on Watchdog some years ago for something or other - still I'm sure everything is sorted out now.

Anyway can I finish now - I've exhausted my literary inspiration on hair straighteners (although checking Google keywords did  you know that about 25% of people seem to spell it "straightners") 

I'm off  to the hairdresser to order an afro so I can try these things out properly.

Welshgadgets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment