Sunday 6 July 2008

Panasonic TX32LZD85

Well I don't know about in your house - but a lot of arguments in mine are about size.   Frankly I don't think 32" is enough but my wife disagrees !!

Seriously  though I want the biggest telly (within reason) that I can get away with - who wants to watch the match on a little tiny screen (especially with the macular degeneration making increasing inroads on my once hawklike vision!)

But if you to get nagged into a smaller telly - then the least you can do is treat yourself to one of the best - the Panasonic TX32LZD85 is simply an awesome TV - 1080p, Full HD with clear, crisp and stunning images particularly from HD sources.

It's main difference between this and the Panasonic TX32LZD80 is the sound - it is much improved with vastly upgraded speakers - it's one of the best sounding LCD tvs around (ok maybe not that much competition.

If you're going to hook up to an external sound system probably not worth the extra expense though,

Welshgadget

No comments:

Post a Comment