Monday 14 July 2008

Morphy Richards 48271 - bread from heaven


Well to continue on my rather girlie run of reviewed gadgets and items - I'll today recommend a brilliant device - an automatic breadmaker!

Now I don't know about you but one of my earliest pleasant childhood memories was the smell of fresh baked bread from the kitchen. A better smell I woudl find difficult to imagine. Now although these fond memories were rather spoilt by my mother insisting she never baked bread - (must have been someone elses kitchen I was dreaming of !) - having your flat or house smell of warm bread is pretty desirable.

The best thing is the latest breadmakers like the Morphy Richards 48271 are pretty much automatic - you bung the ingredients in - and about an hour or so later (on rapidbake) you've got a fresh loaf.

You can even set it to bake overnight so thaaaaat smell wakes you up in the morning. Of course there is obviously a downside (like the half a stone you put on after troughing loaf after loaf covered with Lurpack) but hey nothing is perfect.

The Morphy Richards 48271 does look pretty space age and cool as well - all polished stainless steel and little viewing windows :)

welshgadgets...

No comments:

Post a Comment